The Spring Green Village Board met for a regular meeting June 9. Actions taken by the board at the meeting include:
- Approving the use of a coin machine for the Spring Green Golf Club and Zwettler & Hutter
- Approving various a Class A Liquor License for Wander Provisions and Hometown Supermarket
- Approving Class B Beer and Class B Liquor Taverns Liquor Licenses for The White School, Convivio, Post House Property, Freddy Valentines LLC, Slowpoke Lounge and Cabaret, Baron Brooks and The Shed.
- Approving a Class B Beer and Class C Wine Licenses for The Spring Green General Store, The Shi**y Barn and the Paper Crane.
- Approving A Class B Beer and Class A Retail License for The Usonian Inn
- Approving 23 Operators Licenses
- Approved John Finn’s request to close E Adams Street for a block party on July 17.
The Spring Green Village Board will meet 7 p.m. June 23 via Zoom.