The Lone Rock Village Board met June 8 for it monthly regular meeting. Actions taken by the board at the meeting include:
- Approved allowing a vacant board seat to remain empty until the April 2022 election as there have been no letters of interest to fill the vacancy.
- Approved a variance for Pat Slaney to build a storage shed on Union Street.
- Approved Liquor Licenses for Dollar General, Lone Stop Shell, D&Z’s One Stop, the Woods Bar and Grill, Keg & Kettle and Lone Rock Bistro.
- Approved 18 operators licenses, pending a background checks.
- Approved an electrical/plumbing/ramp building permit for Johnny Harrison.
- Approved the purchase of a welder.
The Lone Rock Village Board will meet 7 p.m. July 7 at the Village Hall and via Zoom.